Previously on Buffy the... wait... wrong show

A quick recap of how my life has evolved since I began this blog:
- I was about 6 months into my last year of Votary training, almost finished, but still working - All goes as planned I'll be Ordained in August.
- I had just started one of two part time teaching jobs that made up almost a full time job - No benies anywhere. Now I'm full time at one place that values me, but still no benies.
- My long-term time, short term cohabitating relationship was im/exploding. It took a total left turn in January and now I live somewhere else. And he is hopefully reaping what was sown.
- During this relationship I had developed some crappy coping mechanisms. I'm working on those. Mostly of the good though.
- I'm back to teaching and writing Witch classes again. I'm excited to get back in the fray. Keep an eye on this space.
- Getting a computer - mine crapped out about November. So... hello more access to blogging.

All I can say is: the Gods do the Work they do. And they have their reasons. If you either purposely or accidently go against their plan - Oh, they'll right you right quick.

Keep walking and Keep the Faith. 

Comments

What People Are Responding To

Who am I, and Why Should You Read This?

When You Feel You're Off Course

A Brief Moment of Vulnerability